ABSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The Abia State University (ABSU), Uturu, is one of the leading universities in Nigeria, offering a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various disciplines. As part of the admission process for the 2023/2024 academic session, all UTME candidates who made ABSU their first choice and scored 140 marks and above are required to participate in a post-UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility for ABSU Post UTME Screening 2023
To be eligible for the ABSU post-UTME screening exercise in 2023, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have made ABSU your first choice in the 2023 UTME examination.
- You must have scored 140 marks and above in the 2023 UTME examination.
- You must have a valid O’Level result with at least five (5) credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
Requirements for ABSU Post UTME Screening 2023
To apply for the ABSU post-UTME screening exercise in 2023, you will need to provide the following:
- Your JAMB registration number.
- Your email address.
- Your phone number.
- A valid passport photograph.
- A payment of N2,000 (excluding bank charges).
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Screening 2023
To apply for the ABSU post-UTME screening exercise in 2023, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the ABSU website at https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng.
- Click on the “Admissions” tab.
- Click on the “Post UTME Screening” link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account by providing your contact phone number, email address, password, and confirming password.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Check your email account for a confirmation link from ABSU.
- Click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
- Log in to your account with your email address and password.
- Click on the “Make Payment” button to make your payment for the screening exercise.
- Once you have made your payment, you can proceed to fill out your screening application form.
- Upload your valid passport photograph and O’Level result.
- Review your application form and submit it.
Tips for Success in the ABSU Post UTME Screening Exercise
Here are a few tips to help you succeed in the ABSU post-UTME screening exercise:
- Start preparing early. The more time you have to prepare, the better your chances of success.
- Review the ABSU post UTME syllabus carefully. This will help you to focus your studies on the right areas.
- Practice with past ABSU post UTME questions. This will help you to get a feel for the types of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Read the exam instructions carefully and follow them to the letter.
- Be calm and focused during the exam.
- Use a reliable internet connection when registering for the screening exercise and taking the online test.
- Ensure that your passport photograph is clear and recent.
- Proofread your screening application form carefully before submitting it.
- Be sure to print out your screening form and bring it to the exam venue along with your JAMB registration slip.
- Follow the instructions given by the exam officials carefully.
Please note that the ABSU post UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session has not yet been released. This blog post will be updated with the latest information as soon as it is available.