BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Ruff n Tumble is Nigeria’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style. We have evolved over the years as the favourite brand for children’s clothing in Nigeria as well as the leader in our niche market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Executive
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Fleet Management and maintenance
- Ensure payment of Utilities Bills and government statutory bills
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Support all departments in the organization by providing necessary administrative support
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers
- Coordinating equipment, building and maintenance issues for general repair (Printers, air condition, security, etc.)
- Organizing meetings, special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Prepare Administrative reports
Required Skills & Qualifications
- First Degree in any related field
- Master’s Degree may be an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Administrative role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent eye for details
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Position applied for as the subject of the email.