BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
A reputable ICT company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back-end, Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Description of Job Duties
- Gather and define specifications and requirements based on business needs
- Work with the product owner and other technical leads to develop roadmap for new or ongoing product(s) development
- Apply best development practices to write well designed, maintainable, testable, scalable and secure code
- Design and implement application logic in Java
- Integrate data from back-end services and databases
- Help improve the team through code reviews, documentation, and technical guidance.
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues
- Work closely with existing clients/customers to troubleshoot production issues and address performance concerns
- Responsible to develop and implement business requirement and new feature in mission critical payment systems using java technology or any programming language approved by team lead
- Responsible for the implementation of payment processing services in line with the agreed enterprise architecture and designs
- Responsible for committing unit tested code to code repository and verifying end-to-end results
- Responsible to develop business requirement and new features using Agile
Requirements to Join the Team
- Possess a minimum of a University degree or its equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in software development.
- Ability to innovate in an environment where software reliability is non-negotiable.
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong programming skills and a deep knowledge in Java
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in Java, Spring frameworks, Spring Boot
- Experience in Java servlet containers such as: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, Glassfish
- Solid understanding and experience integrating web services
- Deep understanding of 12-factor application development practices and working knowledge of good engineering practices: coding standards, best practices and principles, design patterns, modularity, use of abstractions and defensive coding
- Ability to write quality unit, end-to-end tests, debug and optimize existing/new code
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, framework and tools
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Step-by-step Documentation and work progressions.
Below N150,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.