BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos Island & Epe, Lagos
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead.
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in as a Relationship Officer / SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
Application Closing Date
19th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location of interest as the subject of the email. e.g “Business Development Officer, Lagos Island”
Note: Only candidates residing in the locations above are advised to apply and male preferably for gender balance.