BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager
- This role is responsible for the acquisition of new customers for the company’s services and the management of existing customer accounts to achieve improved margins from them.
- In addition, the role will also be responsible for helping the company attain market leadership, identify growth opportunities and lead the development and delivery of new services to customerswithin the assigned area.
- Building customer base by meeting with potential clients and educating them on the benefits of the company’s services.
- Developing a trusted advisor status with key accounts, and customer stakeholders.
- Preparing action plans and customized presentations for customer visitations, and performing pre-visitation research and analysis.
- Ensuring smooth implementation and account setup for customerspost-sale.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services according to customer needs and objectives
- Responding to internal and external customer concerns or problems, determine corrective actions, and/or assigns response personnel.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Performing payment collection activities as required
- Tracking and reporting on customer account status against key account metrics(e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts)
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
Level of Experience:
- 5years experience in similar role
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communication practices and principles and knowledge of current trends in sales and marketing.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email