Pillarcraft is not your traditional accounting Firm. We are a cloud Accounting firm. We are agile, forward thinking, and adopt technology to create efficiencies in our client’s business. We don’t collect paper and bill by the hour. We are tech focused, driven, and excited about our work. We deliver results and create partnerships with our clients. We are Small and medium scale Business Accountants in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client’s Support Manager
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
- The candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with key corporate companies. He / She will handle the financial accounting of clients, report to the Executive Director.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Supervise all clients support officers
- Have a full grasp of all clients accounts under your jurisdiction
- Maintain an updated database of all assigned customers(i.e. customer information, value, growth trends, innovations)
- Ensure optimization of customer relationship management in the Key accounts channel
- Regular visit to the clients to maintain full awareness of the infrastructure status and be proactive in resolving problems
- Maintain long-term profitable relationship with customer base
- Should be able to understand the clients current structure to enable position the company’s solutions accordingly
- Ensure continued revenue growth & customer retention
- Generate monthly financial reports on all accounts.
- Prepare annual Tax filling for clients
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. in Accounting
- Experienced PWC and KPMG Accountants is most preferred.
- Not less than 4 years experience in Accounting Practice
- Experienced in Accounting, Payroll, Tax management and Business Analysis
- Experience in using an accounting software
- A pleasing personality with the ability and drive to have the objectives completed.
- Should be Self-motivated
- Leadership skills
- Team oriented and outgoing
Application Closing Date
Friday, 28th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be considered.