BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Crane Operator
Function / Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
- We are looking for a Crane Operator to be responsible for operating various types of cranes, from stationary to traveling overhead cranes, and truck cranes.
- The Crane Operator’s responsibilities include knowledge of lever and pedal control, driving cranes to the worksite, setting up the manufacturer’s operator’s manual, inspecting the crane for safety daily, and operating the crane under general supervision.
- You should be able to lift and lower materials with precision, and transport heavy equip
- Operating the crane under supervision.
- Inspecting the crane to ensure its safety. Performing routine maintenance.
- Carrying tools for running repairs.
- Understanding and executing the job billing process.
- Driving the crane to a worksite.
- Wearing PPT safety equipment.
- Cleaning and maintaining the crane hoisting mechanism.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ten (10) years experience
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online