Delta State Civil Service Commission Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Delta State Civil Service Commission has released the list of shortlisted candidates for its 2023 recruitment exercise. The list was released on the commission’s website on Wednesday, November 1, 2023.
Check If You’ve Been Shortlisted
- Visit the Delta State Civil Service Commission website.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “List of Shortlisted Candidates” link.
- Download the PDF file and search for your name on the list.
If your name is on the list, congratulations! You have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Next Stage of Recruitment
The next stage of the recruitment process is the screening exercise. The screening exercise will take place on Saturday, November 11, 2023, at the Delta State Civil Service Commission headquarters in Asaba.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, you must bring the following documents:
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of your submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification (e.g. voter’s card, national ID card, valid driver’s license, national identification number (NIN), or international passport)
Please note that the screening exercise will be conducted in strict compliance with COVID-19 protocols. All candidates are required to wear face masks and maintain social distancing at all times.
For more information on the Delta State Civil Service Commission recruitment exercise, please visit the commission’s website at www.deltastatecsc.gov.ng.
Tips for Shortlisted Candidates
- Arrive early for the screening exercise.
- Bring all the required documents.
- Dress professionally.
- Be polite and respectful to the screening officers.
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
In addition to the above tips, here are some other things you can do to increase your chances of success:
- Prepare for the screening exercise. This will involve reviewing the job requirements for the position you applied for and practicing answering common interview questions.
- Be confident. Believe in yourself and your abilities.
- Be enthusiastic. Show the screening officers that you are excited about the opportunity to work for the Delta State Civil Service.
We wish you the best of luck in the Delta State Civil Service Commission 2023 recruitment exercise!
Additional Tips for Shortlisted Candidates
- Be prepared to answer questions about your work experience and skills.
- Be prepared to discuss your motivation for wanting to work for the Delta State Civil Service.
- Be prepared to talk about your strengths and weaknesses as a job candidate.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your future goals as a civil servant.
We hope these tips help you to succeed in the Delta State Civil Service Commission 2023 recruitment exercise!