BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Bizpool Africa is an outsourcing agency which trains and creates career opportunities.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Communications Manager
- The major functions of the Digital Marketer/Communications Manager include planning and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company’s brand, products, and services, analysing metrics, and identifying trends, managing all social media accounts of the organisation and handling flow of information within the organisation.
- The Digital Marketer/Communications Manager is expected to be savvy in all matters relating to digital media and communication. As a Digital Marketer, painting the organisation’s image by communicating accurate information that reflects the Organisation’s image falls within your scope this implies that content creation and management is key.
- Do you think you have what it takes? We have the perfect job for you.
- We are looking to hire a creative, ambitious and self-driven Digital Marketer/Communications Manager on behalf of our client, a Fashion and Luxury Wears Company.
Duties And Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Digital Marketer/Communications Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate with the Sales team to develop and monitor campaign budget
- Plan and manage social media platforms and maintain dashboards
- Design and oversee all aspects of digital marketing including marketing database, email, and advertising campaign
- Work with team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaign performances
- Coordinate with media experts to improve marketing results
- Work with the Website Manager to evaluate important metrics that affect website traffic and target audience
- Identify trends and technologies affecting the Fashion Industry and make suggestions on how to maximise opportunities
- Work to increase followership and engagement on all social media platforms
- Oversee all digital projects
- Monitor key online metrics to track success
- Ensure that the brand message is clear and consistent
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner
- Develop informative and creative press releases, newsletters and related marketing materials
- Create and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty and satisfaction as well as brand awareness
- Prepare detailed media activity reports
- Create communication strategies for new products, services, events and promotions
- Must be very creative, resourceful and innovative
- Write, edit and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, speeches and marketing material that communicates the organization activities and services.
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Tertiary qualification in any field
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in digital marketing or advertising position
- Must demonstrate and in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices and website analytics
- Added certification/Course in Digital marketing or related areas.
- Up-to-date on latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Result-driven, proactive and goal-oriented.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Digital Marketer” as the subject of the email.