BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Bizpool Africa – Our client, an Energy Distribution company in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer (NYSC)
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing officer to lead the drive of our online sales and growth.
- In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our Digital marketing operations.
- Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing awareness brand loyalty.
- Candidate must be a member of NYSC who has at least 6 months or more to complete their Service.
- Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks (LinkdedIn, Twitter, Email Marketing, Facebook etc).
- Our ideal candidate is someone currently undergoing NYSC and is interested in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
- Graphic Design skills is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “NYSC Digital Marketer” as the subject of the email.
Note: Early application is advised.