Edo State Civil Service Commission Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Edo State Civil Service Commission (ESCSC) has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise. The list contains the names of candidates who have been selected to participate in the next stage of the recruitment process, which is the interview.
The ESCSC recruitment exercise is open to all qualified Edo State indigenes who are interested in working for the state government. The exercise is conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Edo State Civil Service Commission Act, 2006.
The ESCSC recruitment process is divided into three stages:
- Application: Candidates are required to submit their applications online through the ESCSC website.
- Screening: The ESCSC will screen all applications and select candidates who meet the requirements for the positions they have applied for.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of experts who will assess the candidates’ suitability for the positions they have applied for.
The ESCSC has not yet released the date for the interview. However, shortlisted candidates are advised to check the ESCSC website regularly for updates.
How to check the Edo State Civil Service Commission shortlisted candidates list
- Go to the ESCSC website.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Shortlisted Candidates” link.
- Select the recruitment exercise you are interested in (in this case, the 2023 recruitment exercise).
- Click on the “Download List” button.
The ESCSC shortlisted candidates list will be downloaded in PDF format. You can then open the PDF file to view the list of shortlisted candidates.
Congratulations to the shortlisted candidates!
We wish all the shortlisted candidates the best of luck in the next stage of the recruitment process.