BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
A reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend, Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Description of Job Duties
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- You would work with the Scrum Master to prioritize the items from the product backlog in the sprint planning.
- You would participate in all the team meetings despite their nature and have to ensure that all the findings of the meetings are getting practically addressed in the project.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web applications.
- Work with product owners and other team members to develop roadmaps for new and ongoing product developments.
- Integrate data from backend services and applications
- Participate in knowledge sharing activities with colleagues
- Help improve the team through code reviews, documentation and technical guidance
- Work with existing customers/clients to troubleshoot production issues and address performance concerns
- Responsible for committing unit tested code to code repository and verifying end-to-end results
- Responsible to develop business requirement and new features using Agile
- 1-3 years experience in software development.
- Ability to innovate in an environment where software reliability is non-negotiable.
- Be a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
- Have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Possess a minimum of a University degree or its equivalence.
Experience Requirements and Skills (In Detail):
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of ReactJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Below N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.