BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
We an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Clerk
Job Code: FIN400
- The incumbent will ensure the scanning and archiving of all project financial documents to e-copies. Receiving, recording and distribution of Memo’s, TA’s and TBERs for review/payment.
- Filling of all grants transaction documents into the fireproof filling cabinet. Coordination and document retrieval process for all financial documentation.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- A degree or equivalent qualification in accounting with 1 years’ relevant experience in an accounting role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluency in oral and written English and must be versatile with the use of computer.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.