BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
CourierPlus is a leading logistics and distribution services company established in 2009. We offer a wide array of express courier and logistic support solutions to our various customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary
- Designing and producing highly creative, impactful presentations for new business pitches and client presentations
- Create e-shot designs for e-marketing campaigns
- Creation of quarterly internal/external newsletter
- Design or adjust artwork and sales documents in line with brand guidelines
- Effectively manage multiple briefs at a time, prioritising where necessary and providing updates where relevant
- Think creatively, generate new ideas, designs and concepts
- Creative planning and execution
- Multi-platform design
- Creation of promotional merchandise, show flyers, pre and post event marketing
- Creative/Copy writing
- Project Management
- A strong working knowledge of Adobe CS and fully competent in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is essential. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and CorelDraw is advantageous
- Experience of working in a graphic design or marketing role
- Hands-on, self-motivated and naturally organised individual
- Creative with good attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Proactive, task driven and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
28th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.