BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Bizpool Africa is an outsourcing agency which trains and creates career opportunities.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- Graphic designers utilise visual concepts using computer software, to communicate ideas, inform, or captivate interest.
- They develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- The ability to combine art and technology is a vital skill a Graphics Designer must have; they may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects. Graphic designers work with both text and images and often select the type, font, size, colour, and line length of headlines, headings, and text.
- They also decide how images and text will go together on a print or webpage, including how much spacing should be included.
- Do you think you are a perfect fit? We have the right job for you.
- We are looking to hire a result-driven, vibrant, and ambitious Graphics Designer on behalf of our client, a Fashion and Luxury wears Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Create a wide range of layouts for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Advise on graphic strategies to reach a particular audience
- Select colours, images, text style, and layout in line with organisationТs brand
- Work with the Communications Manager to review designs for errors before printing or publishing
- Coordinate with art designer, web designers, printers and colleagues as necessary
- Discuss and agree with the Digital Team to discuss the scope of project/Campaign.
- Create graphics for use in marketing materials and advertising campaigns and ensure the graphics complement the rest of the campaign.
- Come up with a viable idea, also create sketches and project plans to help them stay on track and ensure the finished piece meets the specifications of the client or employer.
- Ability to combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and text to suit the layout of websites and other socials.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as a Graphic Designer
- Should have UI & UX skills
- Excellent communication, technical skills
- Active listening skills and good understanding of concept
- Should be able to create Still and Motion Designs
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator etc
- A strong eye for visual composition
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Graphics Designer” as the subject of the email.