IMSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2023: Eligibility, Registration, and Screening Details
The Imo State University (IMSU), Owerri, has announced the commencement of sales of its Post-UTME screening form for the 2023/2024 academic session. The screening exercise is open to all UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have chosen IMSU as their first choice institution in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
To be eligible for the IMSU Post-UTME screening exercise, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum JAMB score of 160 for UTME candidates and 180 for DE candidates.
- Have at least five (5) O’level credits in relevant subjects, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Must have chosen IMSU as their first choice institution in the 2023 UTME.
To register for the IMSU Post-UTME screening exercise, candidates must follow these steps:
- Visit the IMSU Post-UTME screening portal at https://imsuonline.edu.ng/.
- Click on the “Register” button and create an account.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and other required information.
- Make a payment of N2,000 for the screening form.
- Upload your O’level results and other required documents.
- Submit your application form.
The IMSU Post-UTME screening exercise will be conducted online. Candidates will be required to answer questions on their chosen course of study and general knowledge.
The following are the important dates for the IMSU Post-UTME screening exercise 2023:
- Registration start date: August 14, 2023
- Registration end date: September 15, 2023
- Screening date: To be announced
Tips for Success
Here are some tips for success in the IMSU Post-UTME screening exercise:
- Start preparing early. The earlier you start preparing, the better your chances of success.
- Study the syllabus for your chosen course of study. This will help you to identify the areas that you need to focus on.
- Practice answering past questions. This will help you to get familiar with the format of the screening exam and the types of questions that are asked.
- Get enough rest before the screening exam. This will help you to be alert and focused on the day of the exam.
We wish you all the best in the IMSU Post-UTME screening exercise 2023!