BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
Global Accelerex Limited is a leading provider of payment and business management solutions incorporated and based in Nigeria. Our business solutions help organizations across economic sectors, to effectively and efficiently manage distribution, marketing, sales, and positioning of their products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: 0365 / Server Administrator
Reports To: IT Manager
Department: IT Operations
- The O365/Server Administrator role exists primarily to ensure effective operation, support, configuration and maintenance of the Office 365 & Client/Server infrastructure of the organization.
- The role holder will provide Office 365 support to coworkers, help configure and manage cloud services, and serve as a liaison between Microsoft and the Office 365 user base.
- He/she will also be charged with the daily administration of Servers infrastructure to ensure that the systems run efficiently and continue to operate without downtime or performance degradation.
- He/she will further be responsible for the troubleshooting and resolution of system hardware and software related issues including installation and configuration of computer systems, and resolution of technical and applications related issues, either remotely or in person.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities
- Administer Azure & On-Prem Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy and other server related tasks.
- Proactively manage and maintain Unix/Windows Server infrastructure.
- Track server activity, perform software upgrades and OS patches (bios, firmware upgrades, etc.)
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (PowerApp, PowerAutomate, OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Outlook etc).
- Champion the adoption of Office 365 services as appropriate for our business.
- Troubleshoot various Office 365 issues including connectivity and mobility.
- Comply with and help to enforce Standard Operating Procedures.
- Administer helpdesk ticketing system for incident logging and reporting.
- Administer CCTV & Access Control infrastructure of the organization.
- Maintain and provide support for all IT infrastructure.
- Ensure disaster recovery policies and procedures are being followed in order to meet business goals.
- Carry out level 1 & 2 helpdesk support tasks, including preparing procedural documentation.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
Minimum Skills And Requirements
- HND/B.Sc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 5 years of hands-on experience in Cloud/Server infrastructure administration.
- Hands-on experience with Hybrid/Cloud infrastructure administration.
- Professional certification will be of added advantage.
- Expert knowledge of protocols like: TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, DKIM, DMARC, SPF, LDAP.
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking technologies.
- Experience administering O365, Exchange, Azure Active Directory and SharePoint environment.
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support.
- Experienced with Group Policy design and configuration.
- Ability to easily recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- Positive, self-motivated individual with the ability to complete tasks independently.
- Working knowledge of Server and Enduser operating systems – such as Windows 2012 & 2016, client operating systems such as Windows 8 & 10 and other Unix OS.
- Ability to automate administrative tasks using Powershell scripts.
- Must be organized and have the ability to manage projects of varying length.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.