BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer
- Marketing and selling of IT products/software
- Developing and building the Brand
- Push all our solution to the market. (Digital Signage, Meeting Room/Conferencing Solution, CCVT/Access Control Solution, Audio Visual Solutions, Security Solutions, Enterprise Solutions etc)
- Securing, organizing, coordinating roadshows and exhibitions
- Maintaining good client relations and records.
- Creating and developing brand awareness.
- Follow-up on leads and prospects to a logical conclusion
- Weekly and monthly reports of all activities
- Establishing and building of a strong resellers base for our brands
- Coordinating all resellers channels and opportunities
- Coordinating and managing of subordinates in a very professional manner whilst working as a team to accomplish the company’s objective
- Have good knowledge of IT Solutions
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have good knowledge and experience on sales of IT product
- Must have good knowledge and experience in Audio/Visuals
- Must have not less than 4 years’ experience in IT sales and must have worked in the capacity of a Manager
- Should have an understanding of IT solutions
- Expands relationships with assigned channel partners.
- Responsible for achieving sales profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Should be able to manage and liaise with OEM”s.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.