BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
H-CUE Catering Services Nigeria Limited, an indigenous and newly established hospitality company with experienced and qualified management staff, are determined to provide outstanding standards, cost effective services to clients across a diverse range of industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Define a strategy for sales and marketing
- Identify clients and customer that will be initially receptive to H-cue Services and maintain focus on those priorities.
- Research existing markets, identifying new business opportunities and develop business development plan.
- Assist in company branding and advertisement.
- Refine and maintain Processes, Methods and plans for selling of services within the territory.
- Ensure that all business development personnel are properly trained.
- Make presentations to correctly position H-cue, our products, services, and our presence to potential Clients
- Handle pre-qualification, Technical bid and commercials.
- Manage a team responsible for identifying and securing work projects for H-cue.
- Coordinate the research and identification of new business divisions that are self-sustaining and which expand available services options. Write business plans supporting the creation and success of those new divisions
- Provide the operations personnel with forecasting that enables them to plan for and create the capabilities necessary to meet the requirements of business expansion.
- Assist the operations personnel in pre-planning of new project and business
- Regularly report statistics on sales and services activities and results.
- Monitors service feedback and resolve with production team and service personnel
Qualification And Experience
- B.Sc. Degree / HND in Business Administration and Management, Food Science & Technology, Hotel & Catering Management or related field
- Certificate in Advance Food Safety Management
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience
- Microsoft Office and Social Media Savy.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.