BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Nextzon Business Services Limited – Our client is a certified interior and exterior design and beautification company, providing world-class services, ranging from space planning, layout planning & design, interior decoration including furniture and fitting, finishing and installation, smart homes automation and lightening.
They are seeking to fill the under-listed position:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Job ID: MCL – 005
Division / Department: Administration
Reports to: CEO
Job Type: Full-time
- We want to fill the above role with someone who’s naturally talented, who cares about the products sold by the company, and the consumers it serves.
- If you have excellent communication skills, can effectively multi-task, have the working knowledge of Microsoft packages, and prefer a friendly, cheerful, and enjoyable work environment, then you may be the one we’re looking for.
- Welcoming customers and visitors to the showroom
- Responding and assisting customers with their questions or concerns regarding their purchase.
- Ensuring every customers’ deliberations are reported correctly in the customer service module so that all customer negotiations are documented electronically for future correspondence.
- Ordering and tracking product parts from the manufacturers until customers concerns are resolved.
- Having a previous customer service experience while providing an empathetic tone of voice and always maintaining a professional, positive attitude.
- To attend to any other directive which the CEO may assign.
- Preferred candidates should have a minimum of HND / B.Sc. in a recognized institution
- Minimum of 4 years of practical experience as a Customer Service Representative is required
- Must be prepared, willing and able to work weekdays, weekends and holidays without any scheduling restrictions.
- Must have exceptional verbal communication skills and show high professionalism and common courtesy both in electronic and physical format.
- Must be familiar with Windows computer programs & able to accurately type a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Ability to apply common sense and carry out detailed written or oral instructions with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a growing team, working together towards common goals.
- Prior retail, hospitality and / or call centre experience a plus
Application Closing Date
6th March, 2020; COB
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Important Information / Notice
- If you want to be a part of this unique team, kindly send in your cover letter and resume quoting the reference number of the position of interest on your application.
- Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.