BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Marcforte Business Consulting Limited is a wholly Nigerian organisation. We operate as an organisational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance. As an experienced consultancy, we work across sectors with clients in either product or service industries who require the infusion of world-class standards and best practices into their structures especially as a result of, or in readiness for growth and expansion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Supervisor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly;
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions;
- Maintains customer records by updating information and attend to customerТs concerns and also provide service order;
- Provide satisfactory service on timely basis;
- Periodically checking on the progress on the vehicle and updating customer;
- Follow the standard organization progress and maintaining high customers satisfactory standard;
- Generate counter sales for walk-in customers and record transactions in computer;
- Estimate cost and time needed to do the repair, resolves service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution;
- Manage a team of proactive team members and generate a daily, weekly and monthly report;
- Perform any other tasks assigned.
- A Degree in Communication or relevant discipline
- Candidate must have at least 7 – 10 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Previous work experience in a telecommunications firm would be an added advantage
- Good mastery of CRM software and tools
- Candidates must be between the ages of 30 – 35 years of age.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit marcforte.com.