BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
Prepaid Medicare Services Limited is leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Abuja.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Reference No.: DEC-ABJ-03-20
To perform logistics function in transporting staff and management of the organisation as well as running errands for the company.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spread sheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Applicants must possess a first school leaving certificate or Diploma
- Must know how to read, write and communicate effectively in English language
- Must have at least three (3) years experience of data entry.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and / or ability required:
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spread sheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
The Administration / HR Manager,
Prepaid Medicare Services Ltd (Head Office),
Suite F6, Wing C, 3rd Floor, ABM Plaza (Opposite Utako Market),
Plot Nos 23 Ekukinam Street,
Off Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Utako District, Abuja.