BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Risk and Compliance Manager
- Make all decisions on risk management issues that directly impact the strategic direction of the company.
- Exhibits business process knowledge with a broad based operational perspective and provides solutions for business related risk issues.
- Ensures the organization’s policies and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulatory bodies, agency standards, and strategic imperatives of the bank.
- Develops financial risk management tools and practices to analyze and report on financial frameworks.
- Reviewing loan applications and recommending loan approvals.
- Assessing all aspects of risks concerning daily operations of the bank.
- Preparation and submission of CBN & NDIC reports.
- Anchoring unit head and general meetings.
- Coordinating correspondence with the regulatory bodies.
- Verifying customer details before approval of financial transactions.
- Reviewing operations activities.
- Partners with Compliance, Legal, Risk, Human Resources, and subject matter experts to develop and maintain firmwide Risk trainings to enhance organizational risk management knowledge and culture.
- Contributes to the creation, maintenance, and communication of corporate policies and management committee governance.
Education And Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountacy, Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- 5-7 years of risk management or audit related experience
- Expressing liasing with regulatory bodies
- Excellent leadership & managerial skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Excellent reporting skills.
- Capable of balancing multiple projects while maintaining a high level of responsiveness, client focus, and attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com