BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
Virgin Industries is a beauty, and cosmetic firm based in Lagos State, Nigeria.
As a result of business expansion, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant with numerical and analytical skills to support the delivery of its financial and business processes.
- To capture revenue with the correct details on excel.
- Ensure there are no wrong posting of revenue.
- Take cash received to the bank and maintaining good working relationship with the bank officials
- To ensure transactions have been completely, accurately and appropriately processed timely and accurately.
- To assist sales department in receiving cash and processing efficiently.
- Provide periodical financial information and clarification (if required) to management
- Provide first level assurance on income reconciliation after conclusion by sales/marketing team
- Escalate any issue impacting timely income reconciliation.
- Contribute to accurate financial information
- Participate in the preparation for internal audit and tax audit exercises; ensuring that all relevant files and documents are in place for smooth running of these audits.
- Maintain financial records in agreed areas of responsibility and update relevant financial documents on a monthly basis.
- Minimum of OND in any numerate course of study
- Minimum of one year experience in an accounting environment with proven and demonstrable accounting skills
- Able to use Microsoft office software
- Able to display good listening, writing and speaking skills
- Must be accountable and have a high level of integrity
- Willing to take up additional tasks as may be required
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a supporting statement on why you should be considered for the role.