BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job positions: Relationship Manager, Capital Markets & Asset Manager
Ref. No.: 2000003A
Organization: Treasury & Financial Institutions
Job Type: Full Time
- Account Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain customer relationships with clients across Capital Markets & Asset Managers;
- Coverage of Capital Markets operators and regulators (NSE, CSCS)
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably business related
- Higher Degrees / Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum experience: 3 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online