BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting / Finance Intern
- Accountants work with individuals or organizations, handling monetary transactions by recording financial information.
- Their job may also include financial analyzing and reporting, preparing tax returns, auditing accounts, and/or acting as consultants on a wide variety of financial matters.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Assist in summarizing financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Assist in preparing special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Minimum of Second Class degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Previous working experience in accounting/finance. Preferably in the finance sector.
- Experience with financial reporting requirements.
- Professional Certification is an added advantage.
- Must Possess a Strong Sense of Confidentiality.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to use various accounting software.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.