BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Proxynet Communications is an Information Technology Company focusing on Systems Integrations, Network Security / disaster recovery Solution, Enterprise Software Solutions. Our businesses are strongly channeled to providing integrated, turnkey, technology solutions to the financial, manufacturing, telecommunications, government, Oil and blue chip sectors in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer, Website Developer and Video Editor
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- Should have good social media skills.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Build and refine graphic designs for websites.
- Must have strong skills in Photoshop, Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s).
- Highly skilled social media Manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram etc.
- Four years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends within the environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Must be able to edit videos of various nature.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.