BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client, a start-up Microfinance Bank located in Ekiti State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Marketing
- Oversee the governance of marketing providing guidance and support to the marketing team.
- Ensure strict adherence to laid down processes and procedures relating to the mitigation of financial and operational risk in the bank.
- Measure marketing program effectiveness and KPIs to drive continuous improvement in strategy and output.
- Participate in organization-wide strategy planning and expand our thinking around the role of marketing in achieving growth.
- Oversee marketing expenses and resources including relationships with external vendors and advertising and media firms
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s assets and liability products and a working knowledge of competitor products.
Qualification & Experiences
- B.Sc./ HND and or equivalent in Business related discipline
- 3+ year’s relevant experience in the marketing department of a microfinance institution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills
- MCP certification is mandatory.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be passionate about service quality.
- Must be resident or ready to relocate to Ekiti State
Application Closing Date
Friday, 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Head, Marketing – Ekiti” as the subject of your mail.