BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
A Business Membership Organisation (BMO) seeks the services of competent professionals to the fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Manager
- To act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners and can juggle various administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Manages all human resources related activities including recruitment, compensation, career development, performance measurement, training and personnel affairs.
- Directs and oversees all administration related activities including security, reception, work schedules, preventative and corrective maintenance, office supplies and transportation.
- Conducts performance evaluation training and monitors department’s performance in conducting the performance evaluation.
- Manages the human resources planning process to determine the Company’s long-term staffing needs through discussing the personnel needs with department managers and prepares personnel forecasts to plan employment needs.
- Manages the human resources budget preparation for the Company, and reviews human resources plans.
- Manages the human resources department to work with outside employment agencies to fill vacant positions.
- Monitors the compensation and benefits data of the Company to determine the competitiveness of the compensation plan.
- Participates in interviews, selections and recruitments of employees to fill vacant positions at the Company corporate office.
- Manages the new employee orientation to foster positive attitudes towards strategic goals.
- Ensures that the Company’s overall human resources policies, rules, regulations and procedures comply with the Nigerian labour Law.
- Manages and develops individual human resources staff to help them achieve full potential and deliver consistently high performance standards.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources management and administrative affairs
- A Post Graduate Degree will be an added advantage
- Professional qualification, certification and membership of, at least, one professional body.
- Experience in BMOs, and in similar functional area is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.