BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Portfolio (Health)
- To manage MTN’s social investment program in health, through partnership with reputable organisations to implement sustainable projects
- Effective funds management and project budget implementation for MTNf’s health portfolio projects
- Design, develop and implement innovative, large scale and impactful initiatives aligned to MTNf’s strategic objectives
- Enhance and maintain relationships with stakeholders, responsible interest groups, regulatory agencies and ecosystem partners towards the successful implementation of projects and facilitating positive business outcomes.
- Facilitate MTN’s leadership position in the area of csr/ csi through implementation of portfolio projects in alignment with MTN principles, practices and processes, cause related campaigns and employee engagement initiatives.
- Drive continuous professional development of team and self through leveraging human resources career development programs, knowledge management and best practice sharing, coaching and mentoring
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Occasional travel
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree or BA / Social Sciences is required
- 6-13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Must have cross-functional role relationship and networking experience
- Experience in strategy development, stakeholder management, project conceptualisation, planning, implementation and reporting
- Experience in proactive corporate social responsibility (csr), sustainability, social development
- Experience in a project management related function.
- BA, BSc, HND Or Other.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit careers.mtnonline.com.