BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Officer Corporate Communications-External (Supervisory)
- Drive deployment of effective engagement and communication strategy targeted at external stakeholders, towards articulating the MTN point of view and eliciting understanding and empathy for the MTN position.
- Provide high level support in drafting speeches for corporate events, contribute to concept, theme and content for regular corporate publications as well as one-off publications, ensuring high-quality look and feel and engaging, informative content which articulates key business issues.
- Develop alternative relevant content, aligned to MTN Nigeria’s communication speak with a view to positively influence stakeholder perception of MTN and its activities
- Enhance and maintain relationships with Internal stakeholders, responsible interest groups and ecosystem partners to project business initiatives such as brand-building, acquisition and retention, customer education, CSR awareness using multiple external communication channels
- Identify appropriate communication channels to effectively engage the hearts and minds of the public with a view to drive a change narrative in the MTN story.
- Drive continuous professional development of team and self through leveraging human resources career development programs, knowledge management and best practice sharing.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- Minimum qualification B.Sc, BA, BEd or HND
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online