BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
Svelte Global Company – Our client in the Oil and Gas sector, Nigeria is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Oil and Gas Research Analyst
About you and how you can excel in this role:
- You are passionate about oil and gas and have built an in-depth understanding of the energy sector in your current or previous roles in the sector. You have an analytical, commercial mindset and an eye for detail.
- You also understand the big picture, which enables you to analyse and form clear, coherent conclusions from a variety of data and information. You often share ideas and find better ways of working.
Specific Job Title:
- Collect, analyze, and input financial and operational public data found in corporate filings, news releases, presentations, and other sources of disclosure.
- Help maintain the back end of our internal database.
- Help maintain and populate our internal company valuation models.
- Create, format, and customize charts and graphs used in insight reports and presentations.
- Answer client questions that relate to database use, definitions, and methodology.
- Support development on business intelligence tools
- 2 years as an oil and gas research analyst
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. Finance or Economics degree highly preferred
- Background in oil & gas industry desirable
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Power BI
- Experience with R and Python desirable
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.