BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
C80 Limited is a reputable company incorporated in Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria with Registration Number 1498813.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer, Backend
Ref Id: C80_SWEB_001
Objectives of this Role
- Grow existing platform and network capabilities to handle massive growth, enabling the generation of insights and data products on all internal and external data via self-serve computing, reporting solutions, and interactive querying
- Visualize, design, and develop creative and innovative software platforms
- Create scalable software platforms and applications, and efficient networking solutions that are unit tested, code reviewed, and checked regularly for continuous integration
- Examine existing systems, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve service uptime and time-to-resolve through monitoring and automated remediation
- Plan and execute full software development life cycles (SDLC) for each assigned project, adhering to company standards and expectations
- Design and develop new features related to the movement and transformation in and between relational databases
- Increase performance, reliability, and visibility of/into existing functionality
- Exemplify technical excellence in collaborative planning, implementation and review of code
- Drive technical discussions regarding application architecture in support of high quality and maintainability of complex systems
- Coach and mentor members of the team and broader engineering organization
- Empathize with and improve the lives of customers and your peers
Skills and Qualifications
- BE / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or 2+ years of related practical experience.
- 2+ years experience in software design, development, and algorithm related solutions.
- 2+ years experience programming experience in Python and NodeJS.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong object oriented skills.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Basic SQL query knowledge.
- Passion for solving problems and learning new tools and technologies
- Excellent communication skills working with stakeholders and domain experts across the company to design solutions to user problems.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online