BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
About the job
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Water Treatment Technician
Job Ref.: HOT070T6
Job Type: Contract
- A water treatment Technician/Analyst is responsible for the analysis of water for both industrial and domestic uses.
- As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections
What will I be doing?
- As a water treatment Technician/Analyst you are responsible for the analysis of water for both industrial and domestic uses. As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections
- Obtain daily sample of water from pools, cooling towers, chillers, boiler, fountain, domestic water etc. Conduct analysis on all samples.
- Maintain detailed records in English for logs and inspection.
- Maintain inventory of supplies needed to perform job function. Prepares requisition for purchase as required; all purchases must be approved by department managers.
- Due to the nature of the business the individual may be required to do other duties and special projects as assigned by the supervisor, such as water proofing, shop clean up and labeling of hazardous materials in addition to daily guest request type maintenance.
- Ability Multitask in other sections when called upon.
What are we looking for?
- A water treatment Technician/Analyst who will be responsible for the analysis of water for both industrial and domestic uses. As an Engineering Team Member, you would also be called when needed to multi-task in other sections
- Knowledge and skills in water balance chemistry and all phases of pool operation.
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools.
- Leadership ability.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, grasp, lift, push and pull weights up to 20kg., climb ladders up to30 feet high and reach in all directions, often times overhead.
- Problem solving and prioritizing skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online