BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Job Type: Contract
- The role is responsible for coordinating the Vehicon Car Clinics and Vehicon Diagnostic Centers with a view to improving financial performance and service quality to grow the business.
- He/She will oversee the operations of Senior Service Advisors and Service Advisors.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute all initiatives for accomplishment of marketing goals.
- Consistent provision of intelligence for expansion of footprint and growth of B2B portfolio to grow the business’s market share in the auto care industry
- Effectively manage senior service advisors and service advisors to ensure full compliance with all policies, procedures and programs for effective operations.
- Ensure the highest standards are maintained at all VCC and VDC to enhance customer service experience
- Maintain data integrity on automanage, VDOR and all other reporting platform that will be established to ensure sales, inventory and P&L monitoring to boost performance and reduce financial loss.
- Ensure robust and consistently reliable back office as it pertains to personnel records, business reporting and intelligence, financial reconciliation and audits etc.
- Coordinate succession planning and personnel development activities and provide relevant feedback to HQ on personnel motivation.
- Ensure proper stakeholder management to increase goodwill and minimize the business exposure or bad press
- Protects company’s corporate image and reputation by maintaining product/service quality and environmental integrity.
- Minimum of B.Sc
Preferred Years of Experience:
- 5 – 7 year(s)
- Time Management
- Good Communication Skill
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good use of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Account Management
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online