BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machinist / Welder / Rigger
Function / Domain: Plant & Machinery (P & M)
- We are looking for skilled Machinists / Welders / Riggers to cut and join metals and other materials at our facilities and construction sites.
- You will operate appropriate equipment to put together mechanical structures and parts with a great deal of precision.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to plan layout and procedures
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Trade Test 1 in respective function with 5 to 10 years experience.
- For welders, experience in pipe welding is preferred.
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: For welders, experience in pipe welding is preferred.