BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
The Centre for Communication and Social Impact (CCSI), formerly known as Centre for Communication Programs Nigeria (CCPN) was registered in 2001 as a Non-Governmental Organization with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
Birthed in Nigeria by the Johns Hopkins Center for Communication Programs (JHCCP), Baltimore, USA, CCPN transitioned its operations under the new name CCSI after an exciting 10 years of growth and operations in Nigeria and other African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Finance and Administration (National Level)
Job ID: ANRiN003
Duration: Three Years
- The Centre for Communication and Social Impact is seeking experienced and interested candidates to serve on the Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) project funded by The World Bank.
- This project aims to increase availability and utilization of quality, cost-effective nutrition services for pregnant and lactating women, adolescent girls and children under five years of age in 12 high malnutrition burden states (Abia, Akwa Ibom, Gombe, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Oyo and Plateau) of Nigeria, representing all six geographical zones of the country.
- The objective of the project is to implement an innovative social and behavior change communication campaign through faith leaders in the communities of the twelve ANRiN project states with the goal of improving knowledge, attitude and practices around maternal, infant and young child nutrition.
Education and Experience / Qualifications
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum 10 years of experience.
- At least 7 years of experience in a bi-lateral or multi-lateral agency financed project in the Nigeria (or an African nation).
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of project preparation, financial management, internal controls/systems development, accounting, auditing and reporting.
- Ability to problem solve efficaciously exercising good judgement will be an asset.
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online