BankSome Group is made up of highly talented, diverse and motivated people who are dedicated to re-defining the business of Construction, Real Estate, Insurance Brokerage, International health Insurance, Bricks & Blocks, Wood & Aluminium, Renewable Energy and Property Management. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and having presence in the United Kingdom and China. The company has developed a good business relationship with a vast network of experts around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Office Administrator & Receptionist
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Ensure that the reception area is always clean and tidy.
- Greet visitors and service providers; provide refreshments as necessary
- Open post and distribute (apart from Private and Confidential)
- Ensure meeting rooms are checked daily and serviced as directed
- On a daily basis, top – up photocopiers / printers and ensure that there are adequate supplies of paper
- Monitor stationery supplies, and place orders as appropriate
- Take incoming calls from the main number. Take detailed information and forward as appropriate. Calls can be from potential job applicants, external suppliers and local business contacts
- Carry out general office duties including filing and scanning, as required
- Assist with general office administration
- Assist to arrange messenger and courier package delivery and collections as required
- Issue temporary swipe – access cards when required to Virtual Office users and approved Contractors
- Retain delivery notes and match to invoice upon receipt. Check to make sure the costs are correct then pass to Accounts for processing.
- Previous experience (Pre – NYSC) in an office administration or receptionist role (6months – 1 Year)
- Background in Business Administration (is an added advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Discretion at all times
- English language essential
H.M.O / Group Life.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online