BE THE FIRST TO GET LATEST JOBSEnter your email address to subscribe to latest Jobs notifications via your email
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, an independent oil and gas operator with head office in Lagos and field operations in Delta and Rivers state respectively is currently looking for candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Stock Point Coordinator
Location: Abuja, Lekki-Lagos, Delta and Calabar-Cross River.
Job Type: Contract
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products,
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals.
- Coordinate regular inventory audits.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- 10 years proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online