Taraba State Government Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Taraba State Government has released the list of shortlisted candidates for various positions across various ministries, departments, and agencies (MDAs) in the state for the 2023 recruitment exercise. The list is available on the state government’s website and at the designated MDAs.
How to Check Your Shortlisted Status
- Visit the Taraba State Government website at tarabastate.gov.ng
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Click on the “Shortlisted Candidates 2023” link
- Select the ministry, department, or agency (MDA) you applied to from the drop-down menu
- Enter your application number
- Click on the “Submit” button
Your shortlisted status will be displayed on the screen.
- Visit the designated MDA where you applied for the position
- Check the notice board for the list of shortlisted candidates
- Q: When will the shortlisted candidates be invited for the screening exercise?
- A: The date for the screening exercise has not yet been announced. The government will announce the date in due course.
- Q: What are the requirements for the screening exercise?
- A: The requirements for the screening exercise will vary depending on the position you have applied for. However, some general requirements include:
- Original copies of your credentials, including your educational certificates, birth certificate, and state of origin certificate
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- A valid means of identification, such as your driver’s license or national ID card
- Q: Where will the screening exercise take place?
- A: The venue for the screening exercise will be announced in due course. It will likely take place at the designated MDA where you applied for the position.
- Q: What should I do if I have not been shortlisted?
- A: If you have not been shortlisted, you can apply again in the next recruitment exercise.
Important Note: The Taraba State Government urges all shortlisted candidates to attend the screening exercise on the date and time that will be announced in due course. Failure to attend will result in disqualification from the recruitment process.
- The Taraba State Government is responsible for recruiting and managing civil servants in Taraba State.
- The government conducts recruitment exercises periodically to fill vacancies in the state civil service.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited to attend a screening exercise where their credentials are verified and they are assessed for the position they have applied for.
- Successful candidates are appointed to positions in the state civil service.