Uniport Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The University of Port Harcourt (Uniport) is one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria, and it is no surprise that it is a highly competitive institution to gain admission into. As part of the admission process, all UTME candidates who made Uniport their first choice and scored 180 marks and above are required to participate in a post-UTME screening exercise.
Eligibility for Uniport Post UTME Screening 2023
To be eligible for the Uniport post UTME screening exercise in 2023, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have made Uniport your first choice in the 2023 UTME examination.
- You must have scored 180 marks and above in the 2023 UTME examination.
- You must have a valid O’Level result with at least five (5) credits in relevant subjects.
Requirements for Uniport Post UTME Screening 2023
To apply for the Uniport post UTME screening exercise in 2023, you will need to provide the following:
- Your JAMB registration number.
- Your email address.
- Your phone number.
- A valid passport photograph.
- A payment of N2,000 (excluding bank charges).
How to Apply for Uniport Post UTME Screening 2023
To apply for the Uniport post UTME screening exercise in 2023, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Uniport website at https://www.uniport.edu.ng/.
- Click on the “Admissions” tab.
- Click on the “Post UTME Screening” link.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Create an account by providing your contact phone number, email address, password, and confirming password.
- Click on the “Register” button.
- Check your email account for a confirmation link from Uniport.
- Click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
- Log in to your account with your email address and password.
- Click on the “Make Payment” button to make your payment for the screening exercise.
- Once you have made your payment, you can proceed to fill out your screening application form.
- Upload your valid passport photograph and O’Level result.
- Review your application form and submit it.
Tips for Success in the Uniport Post UTME Screening Exercise
Here are a few tips to help you succeed in the Uniport post UTME screening exercise:
- Start preparing early. The more time you have to prepare, the better your chances of success.
- Review the Uniport post UTME syllabus carefully. This will help you to focus your studies on the right areas.
- Practice with past Uniport post UTME questions. This will help you to get a feel for the types of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Read the exam instructions carefully and follow them to the letter.
- Be calm and focused during the exam.
We wish you all the best in your Uniport post UTME screening exercise!
- Use a reliable internet connection when registering for the screening exercise and taking the online test.
- Ensure that your passport photograph is clear and recent.
- Proofread your screening application form carefully before submitting it.
- Be sure to print out your screening form and bring it to the exam venue along with your JAMB registration slip.
- Follow the instructions given by the exam officials carefully.
We hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.