University of Jos (UJ) Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The University of Jos (UJ) is one of the most prestigious universities in Nigeria, and it is no surprise that it is a highly competitive institution to gain admission into. As part of the admission process, all UTME candidates who made UJ their first choice and scored 180 marks and above are required to participate in a post-UTME screening exercise.
The UJ post UTME screening form is typically released in April or May each year, and the screening exercise itself usually takes place in June or July. For the 2023/2024 academic session, the post UTME screening form is expected to be released in April 2023.
Eligibility for UJ Post UTME Screening 2023
To be eligible for the UJ post UTME screening exercise in 2023, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must have made UJ your first choice in the 2023 UTME examination.
- You must have scored 180 marks and above in the 2023 UTME examination.
- You must have a valid O’Level result with at least five (5) credits in relevant subjects.
Requirements for UJ Post UTME Screening 2023
To apply for the UJ post UTME screening exercise in 2023, you will need to provide the following:
- Your JAMB registration number.
- Your email address.
- Your phone number.
- A valid passport photograph.
- A payment of N2,000 (excluding bank charges).
How to Apply for UJ Post UTME Screening 2023
To apply for the UJ post UTME screening exercise in 2023, you will need to follow these steps:
- Visit the UJ website at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/Login.
- Click on the “FORM APPLICATION” button.
- Click on “2023 UTME/DE SCREENING”.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click “Get Started”.
- Create an account by providing your contact phone number, email address, password, and confirming password.
- Click on the “sign up” button.
- Check your email account for a confirmation link from UJ.
- Click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
- Log in to your account with your email address and password.
- Click on the “Effect Payment” button to make your payment for the screening exercise.
- Once you have made your payment, you can proceed to fill out your screening application form.
- Upload your valid passport photograph and O’Level result.
- Review your application form and submit it.
Tips for Success in the UJ Post UTME Screening Exercise
Here are a few tips to help you succeed in the UJ post UTME screening exercise:
- Start preparing early. The more time you have to prepare, the better your chances of success.
- Review the UJ post UTME syllabus carefully. This will help you to focus your studies on the right areas.
- Practice with past UJ post UTME questions. This will help you to get a feel for the types of questions that are asked in the exam.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early to avoid any last-minute rush.
- Read the exam instructions carefully and follow them to the letter.
- Be calm and focused during the exam.
We wish you all the best in your UJ post UTME screening exercise!