Yobe State Civil Service Commission Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Yobe State Civil Service Commission has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise. The list is available on the commission’s website.
How to Check Your Shortlisted Status
- Visit the Yobe State Civil Service Commission website at https://www.topnigerianjobs.com/yobe-state-civil-service-commission-recruitment/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Click on the “Shortlisted Candidates 2023” link
- Enter your application number
- Click on the “Submit” button
Your shortlisted status will be displayed on the screen.
- Q: When will the shortlisted candidates be invited for the screening exercise?
- A: The date for the screening exercise has not yet been announced. The commission will announce the date in due course.
- Q: What are the requirements for the screening exercise?
- A: The requirements will vary depending on the position you have applied for. However, some general requirements include:
- Original copies of your credentials, including educational certificates, birth certificate, and state of origin certificate
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- A valid means of identification, such as your driver’s license or national ID card
- Q: Where will the screening exercise take place?
- A: The venue for the screening exercise will be announced in due course. It will likely take place at the designated government office in Damaturu, Yobe State.
- Q: What should I do if I have not been shortlisted?
- A: If not shortlisted, you can apply again in the next recruitment exercise.
Important Note: The Yobe State Civil Service Commission urges all shortlisted candidates to attend the screening exercise on the announced date and time. Failure to attend may result in disqualification from the recruitment process.
- The Yobe State Civil Service Commission is responsible for recruiting and managing civil servants in Yobe State.
- The commission conducts recruitment exercises periodically to fill vacancies in the state civil service.
- Shortlisted candidates are invited to attend a screening exercise where their credentials are verified and they are assessed for the applied position.
- Successful candidates are appointed to positions in the state civil service.