Zamfara State Health Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Zamfara State Ministry of Health has released the list of shortlisted candidates for the 2023 recruitment exercise. The list is available on the ministry’s website and notice boards at various designated health facilities across the state.
How to Check Your Shortlisted Status
- Visit the Zamfara State Ministry of Health website at https://zamfara.gov.ng/
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab
- Click on the “Shortlisted Candidates 2023” link
- Enter your application number
- Click on the “Submit” button
Your shortlisted status will be displayed on the screen.
- Visit the designated health facility where you applied for the position
- Check the notice board for the list of shortlisted candidates
- Q: When will the shortlisted candidates be invited for the screening exercise?
- A: The date for the screening exercise has not yet been announced. The ministry will announce the date in due course.
- Q: What are the requirements for the screening exercise?
- A: The requirements will vary depending on the position. However, some general requirements include:
- Original copies of your credentials
- A recent passport-sized photograph
- A valid means of identification
- Registration with the relevant professional body if applicable
- Q: Where will the screening exercise take place?
- A: The venue will likely be the designated health facility where you applied for the position.
- Q: What should I do if I have not been shortlisted?
- A: If not shortlisted, you can apply again in the next recruitment exercise. Watch for announcements on the Zamfara State Ministry of Health website.
Important Note: The ministry urges all shortlisted candidates to attend the screening exercise on the announced date and time. Failure to attend may lead to disqualification from the recruitment process.
- The Zamfara State Ministry of Health manages health personnel recruitment in the state.
- The ministry conducts recruitment exercises periodically to fill health sector vacancies.
- Shortlisted candidates undergo a screening exercise for verification and assessment.
- Successful candidates are appointed to positions in the state health sector.