Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Bauchi, Nigeria has commenced the sale of the Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- All candidates who chose ATBU as their first choice institution and scored 170 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose ATBU as their first choice institution, but scored 170 and above in the 2023 UTME and are interested in changing institution to ATBU are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the ATBU Post-UTME Screening Form, candidates should visit the ATBU portal at https://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/pages/login.php.
- Create an account by clicking on the “Create Account” button.
- Once you have created an account, log in with your username and password.
- Click on the “Apply for Screening” button.
- Select your program of choice and enter your UTME registration number.
- Pay the screening fee of N2,000 using any debit card.
- Complete the screening form and submit it.
The deadline for the submission of the ATBU Post-UTME Screening Form is Friday, October 13, 2023.
Tips for Success
Here are some tips for success in the ATBU Post-UTME Screening Exam:
- Start preparing early. The earlier you start preparing, the better prepared you will be for the exam.
- Study the ATBU Post-UTME Screening Syllabus. The syllabus will give you an idea of the topics that will be covered in the exam.
- Practice with past questions. Practicing with past questions will help you get a feel for the format of the exam and the types of questions that will be asked.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam. Getting enough sleep will help you to be well-rested and alert on the day of the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early. Arriving early will give you time to relax and settle in before the exam begins.
The ATBU Post-UTME Screening Form is an important step in the admissions process at Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of success in the exam and gain admission into the university of your choice.