UI Post UTME Screening 2023
The University of Ibadan (UI) is one of the leading universities in Nigeria, and its post-UTME screening exercise is one of the most competitive in the country. Every year, thousands of candidates apply to UI, and only a select few are admitted.
Eligibility for UI Post UTME Screening 2023
- Have scored a minimum of 200 points in the 2023 UTME
- Have chosen UI as their first choice institution in JAMB
- Have at least five (5) relevant credits at O’level (including English and Mathematics)
UI Post UTME Screening Format
The UI post-UTME screening exercise is a computer-based test (CBT) that consists of questions from the following subjects:
- English Language
- General Paper
- Relevant subject combination(s) based on the candidate’s chosen course of study
Tips for Success in UI Post UTME Screening
- Start preparing early. The earlier you start preparing, the more time you will have to cover all of the topics that will be tested on the exam.
- Practice with past questions. Past questions are a great way to get a feel for the types of questions that will be asked on the exam.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam. This will help you to be alert and focused on the day of the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early. This will give you enough time to settle in and relax before the exam starts.
- Read the instructions on the exam carefully and follow them closely.
- Answer all of the questions to the best of your ability.
- Don’t panic if you don’t know the answer to a question. Just skip it and move on. You can always come back to it later if you have time.
- Be familiar with the UI campus and the location of your exam hall.
- Bring all of the required materials to the exam, including your JAMB registration number and UI post-UTME screening slip.
- Be confident and positive. Believe in yourself and your ability to succeed.
The UI post-UTME screening exercise is an important part of the university’s admission process. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of success in the exam and gaining admission into UI.