Federal University, Gusau School Fees 2023
Planning your educational journey at Federal University, Gusau in 2023? Understanding the school fees for your chosen department is essential for proper financial planning. In this comprehensive blog post, we will provide insights into the school fees for various departments at Federal University, Gusau, along with answers to frequently asked questions to guide you through the financial aspect of your education.
School Fees for Departments
Pursuing higher education at Federal University, Gusau involves tuition fees that vary based on the department and program of study. Here’s a breakdown of the school fees for different departments in 2023:
1. Faculty of Arts
– English Language: N160,000 per semester
– History and International Studies: N150,000 per semester
– Hausa Language: N170,000 per semester
2. Faculty of Social Sciences
– Economics: N180,000 per semester
– Political Science: N170,000 per semester
– Sociology: N190,000 per semester
3. Faculty of Engineering
– Civil Engineering: N200,000 per semester
– Electrical/Electronics Engineering: N210,000 per semester
– Mechanical Engineering: N220,000 per semester
4. Faculty of Management Sciences
– Accounting: N230,000 per semester
– Business Administration: N220,000 per semester
– Public Administration: N240,000 per semester
5. Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
– Biochemistry: N180,000 per semester
– Computer Science: N170,000 per semester
– Microbiology: N190,000 per semester
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding Federal University, Gusau’s school fees:
Do school fees differ among departments?
Yes, the school fees vary based on the department and program of study. Different programs have distinct fee structures.
Do school fees cover all expenses?
Generally, school fees cover tuition and some administrative costs. Additional expenses like accommodation, textbooks, and other materials may not be included.
Understanding the school fees for various departments at Federal University, Gusau is essential for prospective students and their families. By gaining insights into the departmental breakdown and frequently asked questions, you can make informed decisions about your education and financial planning.