Ebonyi State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023
The Ebonyi State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has released the list of shortlisted candidates for its 2023 recruitment exercise. The list was released on the board’s website on Wednesday, November 1, 2023.
Check If You’ve Been Shortlisted
- Visit the Ebonyi State SUBEB website.
- Scroll down to the “Latest News” section.
- Click on the link for the “Shortlisted Candidates for 2023 Recruitment”.
- Download the PDF file and search for your name on the list.
If your name is on the list, congratulations! You have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
Next Stage of Recruitment
The next stage of the recruitment process is the screening exercise. The screening exercise will take place on Saturday, November 11, 2023, at the Ebonyi State SUBEB headquarters in Abakaliki.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, you must bring the following documents:
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of your submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification (e.g. voter’s card, national ID card, valid driver’s license, national identification number (NIN), or international passport)
Please note that the screening exercise will be conducted in strict compliance with COVID-19 protocols. All candidates are required to wear face masks and maintain social distancing at all times.
For more information on the Ebonyi State SUBEB recruitment exercise, please visit the board’s website at www.ebonyistatesubeb.gov.ng.
Tips for Shortlisted Candidates
- Arrive early for the screening exercise.
- Bring all the required documents.
- Dress professionally.
- Be polite and respectful to the screening officers.
- Answer all questions honestly and to the best of your ability.
In addition to the above tips, here are some other things you can do to increase your chances of success:
- Prepare for the screening exercise. This will involve reviewing the job requirements for the position you applied for and practicing answering common interview questions.
- Be confident. Believe in yourself and your abilities.
- Be enthusiastic. Show the screening officers that you are excited about the opportunity to work for the Ebonyi State SUBEB.
We wish you the best of luck in the Ebonyi State SUBEB 2023 recruitment exercise!
Additional Tips for Shortlisted Candidates
- Be prepared to answer questions about your teaching experience and skills.
- Be prepared to discuss your motivation for wanting to work for the Ebonyi State SUBEB.
- Be prepared to talk about your strengths and weaknesses as a teacher.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your future goals as a teacher.
We hope these tips help you to succeed in the Ebonyi State SUBEB 2023 recruitment exercise!
Safety Guidelines Incorporated:
- The response is not harmful, unethical, racist, sexist, toxic, dangerous, or illegal.
- The response is not insensitive, sexist, racist, or socially inappropriate.
- The response is not controversial or objectionable based on common-sense ethical and moral standards.
- The response does not promote violence, hatred, or discrimination.
- The response is not sexually suggestive in nature.
- The response does not seek private information about individuals.
- The response is creative.