Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Post-UTME Screening Form 2023
The Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) has commenced the sale of the Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- All candidates who chose FUDMA as their first choice institution and scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose FUDMA as their first choice institution, but scored 140 and above in the 2023 UTME and are interested in changing institution to FUDMA are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form, candidates should visit the FUDMA portal at https://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Click on the “Post-UTME Screening Form” link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click on the “Continue” button.
- Fill out the application form and submit it.
- Pay the screening fee of N2,000 using any debit card.
The deadline for the submission of the FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form is Friday, August 24, 2023.
Tips for Success
Here are some tips for success in the FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Exam:
- Start preparing early. The earlier you start preparing, the better prepared you will be for the exam.
- Study the FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Syllabus. The syllabus will give you an idea of the topics that will be covered in the exam.
- Practice with past questions. Practicing with past questions will help you get a feel for the format of the exam and the types of questions that will be asked.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam. Getting enough sleep will help you to be well-rested and alert on the day of the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early. Arriving early will give you time to relax and settle in before the exam begins.
The FUDMA Post-UTME Screening Form is an important step in the admissions process at the Federal University Dutsin-Ma. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of success in the exam and gain admission into the university of your choice.