Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Post-UTME Screening Form 2023
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has commenced the sale of the Post-UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
- All candidates who chose FUNAAB as their first choice institution and scored 180 and above in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not choose FUNAAB as their first choice institution, but scored 180 and above in the 2023 UTME and are interested in changing institution to FUNAAB are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form, candidates should visit the FUNAAB portal at https://admission.funaab.edu.ng/2023/.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Enter your UTME registration number and click on the “Continue” button.
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button and print out your invoice.
- Pay the screening fee of N2,000 at any bank branch nationwide or online using your debit card.
- Return to the FUNAAB portal and click on the “Complete Application” button.
- Complete the application form and submit it.
The deadline for the submission of the FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form is Friday, September 15, 2023.
Tips for Success
Here are some tips for success in the FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Exam:
- Start preparing early. The earlier you start preparing, the better prepared you will be for the exam.
- Study the FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Syllabus. The syllabus will give you an idea of the topics that will be covered in the exam.
- Practice with past questions. Practicing with past questions will help you get a feel for the format of the exam and the types of questions that will be asked.
- Get enough sleep on the night before the exam. Getting enough sleep will help you to be well-rested and alert on the day of the exam.
- Arrive at the exam venue early. Arriving early will give you time to relax and settle in before the exam begins.
The FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Form is an important step in the admissions process at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. By following the tips above, you can increase your chances of success in the exam and gain admission into the university of your choice.